2011年1月13日木曜日

Day 7 @ London

Good morning...


hungry...

English breakfast. I love it.









Earls Court station





Bakerloo Line

stop by Pindock Mews...







my favorite pub "THE PRINCE ALFRED" @ Warwick Ave.



not so many like this pub in London. pretty rare...








Little Venice



underground @ Warwick Ave. Station





sleeping & bleeding guy@ Piccadilly circus

best cheese shop in London
Paxton & Whitfield



























Best coffee shop BAR ITALIA @ SOHO

best cappuccino in LONDON







best panini I've ever had!!








goooood as always!!



delicious pizza!!

super cool Barista!!

















underground...

get Bakerloo Line again

back to Warwick Ave. (LITTLE VENICE)

back @ Pindock Mews

Dirty Whitewalls garage

thank you very much from Johnny Morales...

good girl



@COW
Best Pub in London!!
always crowd.
good foods, good drinks, good people



my best friends, Tosh, CONRAD LEACH

let's go to dinner!





Jimmy, Yoko, Mike


My main dish

My partner Johnny a.k.a Dirty Whitewalls, Mr. Black Widows





fun night!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿